Thursday, May 15, 2008

Card of the Day: 2008 SAGE High Series Gold Autographs Mike Hart


This is the best card Ive pulled from a retail product in quite some time, and it's not even that good.

This was the highlight of my retail box break of 2008 SAGE High Series. I completed 92% of the base set and my duplicates included Darren McFadden and two Rashard Mendenhalls.

The Glossy parallel was inserted one per pack and I got McFadden, Jonathon Stewart, and a Matt Ryan/Brian Brohm among others.

For just a $20 retail price, I should be able to make a profit from the box considering the Hart will take out at least half of the cost. (UPDATE: I have already gotten 75% of the money back by selling off the two autos.)

With all the star draft picks that are in SAGE High Series, I don't see how a football prospector can go wrong with this product.

No comments: