Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bonus Laugh of the Day: The Million Dollar Card


While checking out the Ryan Braun Bowman Chrome Superfractor 1/1 autographed rookie card, I decided to see what the highest selling trading cards at this time were.

You won't believe what I found.

This is probably the most outrageous listing I have ever seen. The seller, ehoffmaster (5,700+ feedbacks), is offering a 2007/08 Topps Triple Threads Quad Autograph/Patch of Larry Bird, Magic Johnson, John Stockton and David Robinson #'d 2/3 for $1,000,000 or $1 million.

The seller is also touting the card as the "Most Amazing Card Ever Made" and urging collectors to "Spend your money on something fun."

I don't know about you, but if I am going to spend $1 million and have fun, it's not going to on a trading card. Not even a Honus Wagner.

I want to know how the most amazing card ever made doesn't even include Michael Jordan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The best part is that it went for a best offer of $1,000. HI-larious