Friday, July 18, 2008

The sheer laziness of some athletes...

Help me introduce the first inductees into Cardboard Mania's Bad Sig Hall of Fame. While searching for 2008 Topps Rookie Premiere autos on eBay, I ran into this gem of a card:



Which led me to wonder what other athletes don't take their time when signing certified autographs for collectors and their fans. The list is pretty brutal in quantity as I found 11 total players, most of whom don't even play. That makes you wonder even more why they can't take the time to sign because they're not doing anything else of significance so why not bask in the glory? I sure hope some collector doesn't steal their checkbook because it wouldn't be hard to pass of phony checks with these guys' signatures. I had to rethink my own signature a few months back just to be on the safe side.

But without further ado, the inductees to the Bad Sig Hall of Fame.










Now this guy should know better. Not only that, he is injured half the time so he should have all the time in the world to sign his entire name.

No comments: