Monday, August 17, 2009

Retail can fun or a dud

I am officially moved into my new room at Bowling Green State University for my senior year of college. Seems like just yesterday, I was walking across the stage in high school.

Anyway, as a "going away" gift of sorts, my dad picked me up a pack of 2009 Donruss Classics football at Meijer. I never anticipate much from a retail product, but when I got my pack, the first thing I saw was "Significant Signatures" on the front. Hours later, I opened it up to see what was inside. In this order, the pack included:

Reggie Wayne
Larry Fitzgerald
Marques Colston
Bernard Berrian
DeAngelo Williams

Good players, but all base. That's just the way it goes sometimes though.

1 comment:

BASEBALL DAD said...

I never was much good at picking packs! Thanks for the reference in your first "new" post. My word verification: mogica - Which I googled and 42,600 hits!