Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A nice mailday

Sorry I don't have any pictures. All my AAs are dead.

There's nothing like a dual mailday. What is a dual mailday you ask? It's a mailday split between two addresses. In my case, home and my college dorm.

I'll start with what I got at my dorm. This was a trade from Sports Card Forum.

-Omar Jacobs Press Pass Legends Bronze /999
-Omar Jacobs SAGE Silver Level Jerseys /50
-Omar Jacobs SAGE Hit Jerseys (2 color) /50
-P.J. Pope Bowman Chrome Printing Plate

In exchange for:

-2007 Topps Chrome Xfractors Trent Edwards
-2007 Topps DPP Calvin Johnson RC
-2007 Ultra Retail Lucky 13 Marshawn Lynch

I would have to say that I got the better end of that deal, agree?

At home, I received a jumbo box of 2008 Score football and I guess my Topps redemption from earlier this summer arrived. It was supposed to be a Craig Davis Topps Co-Signers autograph, but apparently it is some kind of Michael Robinson autograph, which is just fascinating news.

The worst part is I don't get to open that box for at least two weeks. But more on that later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I COULD TAKE CARE OF OPENING THAT BOX FOR YOU !!