Friday, August 15, 2008

UNREAL BOX BREAK!! NEVER SEEN BEFORE!! INSANE!!



The title of the post is what this person describes his video as. After watching, you will realize why that is the most insane title there has ever been in the history of the world.

At first, I thought this was actually an ignorant collector who thought he had something good, then he pulled out pliers and a measuring tape not to mention what he used as an ash tray.

The video is so stupid that it is funny so I suggest taking the five minutes to watch it.

3 comments:

capewood said...

I thought he was handling the cards perfectly except he wasn't wearing latex gloves. The pliers were a good touch but how can you keep the cards pristine if you touch them with your bare hands! Then he lit a cigarette! Smoke on the cards. That kills half the card's value. What's with passing up the Dave Parker card? That's the best card in the pack, although I admit the Pat Dobson was pretty sweet.

capewood said...

My previous comment was obviously, at least I hope obviously, a joke. And so, I think, was the video. It was a pretty good joke too. I do think the pliers were a good touch.

Andrew Harner said...

I actually thought he was whipping out latex gloves when he brought the pliers out. It would've added to it for sure.