Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Fake Patch Card Blog

Don't worry, Cardboard Mania isn't going anywhere or beuing reduced at all. I am just starting a sister project over at The Fake Patch Card Blog.

I'm no fake patch expert or anything, but I feel that if people have the basic knowledge of what a fake patch looks like and signs to look for when shopping around a show or eBay this hobby will take a huge step forward.

All the cards listed on that site are cards that I suspect to have a chance of being fake. I wouldn't personally buy any of the cards featured even if I had gobs of money or was a super collector of the players.

This blog was created in a response to Fake Patch Report going under and the need for fake patches to be categorized in one place.

Let me what you think either here or there.

No comments: